1.    #1  
    H2O appears to have taken the holiday off. My phone is unreachable, and the only outgoing number that goes through without a "You are not allowed to call this number, PPS 6170" error is to their Customer Service 800 number, which of course is busy.

Users on other forums say this started last night.
  2.    #2  
    As of 11:30 Eastern it appears to be back up.
  3.    #3  
    Reported on another forum:

"From their Facebook page:
    H2O is experiencing a service outage due to 3rd party platform errors. We are working diligently with the platform provider to restore the service. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconveniences."
    I hadn't heard about H2O before, so just checked out their website. What are the call quality and data speeds like?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Anyone use a Pre 3 with H2O?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pavejon View Post
    Anyone use a Pre 3 with H2O?
    i did have 2 Pre3's on H20. at 1st it seemed a good deal - unlimited data for $60. after a month they dropped it to 2GB witch i was ok - i typically use 1-2 a month. after 2nd month they dropped it to 1GB. That's when I bailed on them. If you dont use much data it might be OK. speed was comparable to when I had pre (-) on sprint. No voice problems.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I'm getting ready to bail also. I also was attracted by the $60 unlimited; could live with 2GB. But now that the "unlimited" plan is now 1GB...I'm just not sure what my next prepaid alternative is. Any ideas?
    I ported to red pocket, they still have 2mb a month in their plan for $60. So far so good and I finally was able to get the apn settings right. Even with sending pics taken with the pre 3 camera. I know some people here was having trouble with that.
    oops I meant to say 2gb per month for data.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylou78 View Post
    I ported to red pocket, they still have 2mb a month in their plan for $60. So far so good and I finally was able to get the apn settings right. Even with sending pics taken with the pre 3 camera. I know some people here was having trouble with that.
    what is the apn settings for red pocket?
    Last edited by RoverNole; 01/23/2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    what is the apn settings for red pocket?
    mms apn = att.mvno
    mmsc = http://mmsc.cingular.com
    mms proxy = wireless.cingular.com:80
    max size = 600

hit change settings anyways and restart phone
    Last edited by crazylou78; 02/18/2012 at 02:44 PM.