Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Just got a text from my prepaid provider H2O wireless. Two months ago, I had unlimited data for $60. Last month it was downgraded to 2GB for $60. Today, it is 1GB for $60. Geez...

So, who has an affordable data plan now?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    try straight talk
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    yeah. I got that txt yesterday & my wife got hers today. Very disappointed to say the least.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Question about Straight Talk...do I have to actually buy one of their smart phones first and then swap the sim card into my Pre2?
    Just ran out of data. I'm ditching H2o this is ridiculous. I paid for 2gb! I'm going with Jolt mobile. Just bought a sim on ebay.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    First thing you have to do is purchase a Nokia E71 or Nokia 6790 from Straight Talk and activate it.Take the SIM card out of the E71 and put it in the pre 2 or pre 3.Other phones will not work!!! only the e71 and 6790 comes with a compatible sim) Before you activate, make sure the sim card from either the E71 or 6790 says TF64PSIMC4 on it, if its missing the P in the part number, it will not work.More inf. in howardforums.com
    Getting 2.39mbps down and 0.64Mbps up now with Jolt mobile ... much better than H2o and their throttling BS ... 2GB for 60$ + 24/7 customer support ... I just called them to activate my sim... guess how long I was on hold ... 0 seconds. Was on for about 45 minutes with H2o