1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to log onto Cingular's GPRS network since this past saturday. I've contacted CS and they kept telling me, issues will be resolved in 24hrs...After 3 days of the same answer, I've just about given up wondering when it'll come back. OR am I the only one having this problem?

Treo270
    NorCal
    Cingular
    It's been ok for me the past week. I'm posting from my treo now. Haven't noticed any significant downtime.
    OK in SF Bay Area--but usually spotty.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I haven't experienced any GPRS problems in the last couple weeks. I am in Los Angeles.
    Must be a San Jose specific problem. GPRS has been working fine here on the Monterey peninsula. I was in Tucson a couple of days ago and couldn't get it to work, but assume that GPRS isn't active in that area yet. Also it's a T-Mobile site, although I've been successful in getting GPRS in other cities with T-Mobile.
    I had the same problem in Detroit and New York.
    John Schlesinger
  7.    #7  
    Figured out what the problem was. CS connected me to technical support and they found out my mywireless window account was deleted inadvertently. After a resetting up my account, and 24hrs, I was back up and running with GPRS.