1.    #1  
    Hi team

I've been getting on fine for the last couple of months with Eudora for my 5 mail accounts and/or Eudora Web / Blazer for web access.

However this week alough I've got the GPRS logged on symbol and plenty of singal strength - can't get any mail or data.

Just get "finding server address" then "Timed out looking for mail server" after a minute or two. With blazer trying to refresh any page I just get "page unabailable" or something similar.

any ideas,

thanks Raphael.
    Someone posted about this a few days ago (in reference to Blazer) The solution is to connect using the Network Prefs, and WAIT about 30 seconds or so before using Blazer.

I found that when using Blazer to make the connection, it connects, but then hangs on the 'connecting...' message and then times out. I have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work.

Using the above solution, I've had no problems.

Michael
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mfacelle
    Someone posted about this a few days ago (in reference to Blazer) The solution is to connect using the Network Prefs, and WAIT about 30 seconds or so before using Blazer.

I found that when using Blazer to make the connection, it connects, but then hangs on the 'connecting...' message and then times out. I have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work.

Using the above solution, I've had no problems.

Michael
    Thanks Michael

Tried that. Dis-connected, re-connected via network preferences. Waited 5 mins, then tried to get e-mails and refresh blazer page and no good. Time out each time.

Something must have happened that affects BOTH. It can not just be the SMTP address within Eudora for example as that would not affect Blazer. I have not changed anything anyhow since last succesfull connection.

Any further ideas please team - Raphael.
    Maybe the network is down?

Michael