1.    #1  
    Hello everyone

I use SnapperMail for e-mail purpose with my Treo 270, using T-Mobile GPRS. SnapperMail works great except for one little problem: I can't get the Periodic Delivery Pref. to work. I went through the troubleshooting provided by SnapperMail folks and still no luck. Any suggestions?
    Thanks, m00se
    Attached Images Attached Images
    no problem at all after installing the new version right over the old one on my 270 gprs. Try deleting or reinstalling it
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    I tried everything, but then I think I finally traced it to a conflict with LaunchEm of all things! I deleted all LE-related stuff, did a soft reset, and it has worked ever since. Are you using LE or something like that? If so, also let SM guys know if you confirm this result.
  4.    #4  
    Wow, I do use LaunchEm app., which might be the problem. The guys at SnapperMail thought it might be a conflict with hacks or hack-like apps. Do you suggest to disable LaunchEm completely?
    Thanks! m00se
    In order to get it to work, I had to completely remove LaunchEm and go back to the plain Palm Apps interface. It has worked without a hitch since then, even though I have tons of other stuff running.
    sure glad i got launcherx, now if only there were some REAL skins )
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone for helping. I am using now Launcher X and it works great.
    m00se