1.    #1  
    I am trying to follow the directions for installing the upgrade for my Cingular Treo 270, and am confused by one thing. The instructions say to "Download the GPRS upgrade file from Handspring's support site". But when I go to do that, handspring offers 3 different versions for Windows:

-T-Mobile download
    -Rogers AT&T download
    -EU/Aus/Singapore/NZ

Which of these three should I download and install? And what is the difference?

Thanks,
    Erik
    I would download the T-Mobile version which is the latest version out v1.1.1. The Rogers AT&T and the EU/Aus/Singapore/NZ version are all the same and is v1.1.
    If your doing the upgrade for a Treo on Cingulars network, you will need to use the modified currentcarrier.pdb file found here:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/149-1.htm

Follow these instructions and you should have no problems!

When the installer gets to the point when it asks you for a user name and password, insert your user name and password for "my wireless window" and voila let it run the installer!

Greg
    There is no official Cingular GPRS upgrade released yet. If you mess up your Treo with the T Mobile GPRS file, you will have to pay a "repair" fee as Handspring noted to me during our conversation.

Stan
    <placeyouremail@here.com>....Relaying denied.
    IP name lookup failed [10.196.223.228]
  4.    #4  
    The upgrade worked great!

-Cingular had me signed up for the wrong service at first. Some $2/month plan. I called back after a day, and they figured it out and swithed me to the $6.99/month plan. That fixed it.

-Had to fiddle with the settings to get it to work with ATTBI, but success in the end.

Thanks everyone for your help.
    Originally posted by zombie67
    The upgrade worked great!

-Cingular had me signed up for the wrong service at first. Some $2/month plan. I called back after a day, and they figured it out and swithed me to the $6.99/month plan. That fixed it.

-Had to fiddle with the settings to get it to work with ATTBI, but success in the end.

Thanks everyone for your help.
    What email client are you using for ATTBI?
  6.    #6  
    I am using Eudora.