1.    #1  
    I believe the new plan is 30 for unlimited data, texts and 100 mins per month.
    I hope to get my pre 3 on this plan.
    I think I would Rather use this simple mobile plan

SIMPLE Mobile | Unlimited Talk, Text & Web

$10 extra and you get unlimited talk. Besides the data is only edge speed which is like mobile dial up. Hopefully the sim card you get with that plan is not locked to a certain phone.
    How can I get this plan? Do I need to bu a phone with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    I think I would Rather use this simple mobile plan
    SIMPLE Mobile | Unlimited Talk, Text & Web
    $10 extra and you get unlimited talk. Besides the data is only edge speed which is like mobile dial up. Hopefully the sim card you get with that plan is not locked to a certain phone.
    Just a heads up, to those who rush to the alternate providers like Simple or Credo: these are resellers who buy bulk time from the major carriers.

Simple Mobile is a reseller of T-Mobile services, this means that the phone will work only where T-Mobile net is available. I do not have any experience on the West Coast, but here in the Northeast T-Mobile has coverage only in densely-populated urban-suburban areas. Once you are a bit further away, there is no coverage - your phone is not MOBILE.

That was the reason I dropped T-Mobile's data service: their rates were decent, but the coverage atrocious.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwalker View Post
    Just a heads up, to those who rush to the alternate providers like Simple or Credo: these are resellers who buy bulk time from the major carriers.

Simple Mobile is a reseller of T-Mobile services, this means that the phone will work only where T-Mobile net is available. I do not have any experience on the West Coast, but here in the Northeast T-Mobile has coverage only in densely-populated urban-suburban areas. Once you are a bit further away, there is no coverage - your phone is not MOBILE.

That was the reason I dropped T-Mobile's data service: their rates were decent, but the coverage atrocious.
    I've never had issues at all with their coverage, on several phones over the years. The same devices i unlocked myself from att, used on their network, and the coverage was mediocre at best.

One time I had an old Samsung Slate A130 or such, the original without the swivelcam on at&t.

I had one bar inside. Upon walking outside I lost service entirely. Did the same thing with mostly every phone I can recall using

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!