1.    #1  
    Okay,
    I'm well aware that the Treo requires the T-Mobile Internet plan rather than a T-Zones plan. (T-Mobile's documentation on all this on their website sucks BTW.) However, is there anyway to just use a T-Zones plan and access WAP sites only with a Treo? Does a WAP browser even exist for the Palm OS? I'd be content even if I could only get WAP sites.
    I've heard of something called KBrowser, but I could never figure out how it worked...
    Blazer can handle WML pages. I bet there's probably a way to sign up for T-Zones and do that.

A URL you could try to test it with is http://proxy.espn.go.com/wireless/espn/wml/index

I use that from Blazer just fine, but with T-Mobile VPN not T-Zones. Maybe someone can give it a try...
    What's the WAP entry point to to T-Zones?

I would have thought that the new T-Mobile home page would be one that took us to more T-Mobile services... at least email! The thing I'm most interested in is their outlook integration, which is supposed to allow you to access your calendar and contacts, in addition to email.

Anyone has any ideas how to do that?
    Originally posted by euangel
    Okay,
    Does a WAP browser even exist for the Palm OS? I'd be content even if I could only get WAP sites.
    I just noticed this on the the TC website: WAPman browser for the Treo: http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...detail-82.htm.

If you decide to check it out, please post your opinions.
    Sorry for the interuption, but I must.:-)

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

:-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I just noticed this on the the TC website: WAPman browser for the Treo: http://www.treocentral.com/content/.../detail-82.htm.
    I installed the demo version on my 270. Can't get it to work over either GPRS or my dialup ISP. It sits there displaying WAITING. So was I.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Originally posted by UniPalmer

I installed the demo version on my 270. Can't get it to work over either GPRS or my dialup ISP. It sits there displaying WAITING. So was I.
    Same for me.
    I got WAPman working, with issues. It indeed frequently displays the "Waiting" thing without saying what it's waiting for. Sometimes it looks like the GPRS connection is dropped but the thing doesn't have a connection indicator so I have to switch to another app to make sure. Many pages simply time out but I suspect it's WAP gateway issue. I also suspect this is the case with other people who haven't got it to work yet.

Get the correct settings for APN and WAP gateway from your carrier. There's a public gateway called waptunnel which you might want to try.

I also tried jBrowser. If you search for it on google.com, you'll find it. I think jBrowser is way better than WAPman in terms of features and user friendliness. The only issue is that it seems to use one blank line following any line containing links. With Treo's small screen, it bothers me a lot. It's $5 or $10 more than WAPman, so if you don't need the fancy stuff, WAPman is fine.