1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to access this tool and use it? The T-Mobile help page describes it but doesn't say how to actually do it.

http://www.t-mobile.com/help/services/tz/accel.asp
    interesting...but I'd imagine that Blazer already sorta does this...
    i had the same problem. TMobile site is pathetic when it comes to data. shows they r still a voice company. They just dont get it when it comes to making their customers life easy about dealing with data.

sad but true.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by muralin
    i had the same problem. TMobile site is pathetic when it comes to data. shows they r still a voice company. They just dont get it when it comes to making their customers life easy about dealing with data.

sad but true.
    Someone in t-mobile Data Connecton Group said that you must go to the accel. site via your Treo/Blazer; that you must be wireless to access the tool. I did that and of course the page came up as "Cannot Display Requested Page." Not thrilled with having to spend more time with t-mobile tech cupport only to get more bad info.

Anyone have any luck with the accel. tool?
    The accelorator site doesn't come up in Blazer. However, I can access it from the Eudora web browser and make changes from there. Eudora Web is free by the way.