1.    #1  
    I'm going to be going to Canada in a few weeks to visit my parents... I was wondering if I can sign up with Fido for unlimited GPRS and then continue to use it when I get back to San Francisco...

At this point I'm paying $19.99 US for 10 Meg of GPRS a month, so I might as well use FIDO if I can since it uses T-mobile's network in the US anyway...

If I signed up for GPRS service with Fido, would I need to change my Sim card to one from Fido? Or would I be able to keep my card I have now and change the GPRS settings to Fido's?

I tried searches on here, and found lots of info, but can't figure out after reading them all if I could add Canadian GPRS service or not...

Thanks for any insight...

tat
    Well you would have to use a FIDO SIM. This mean that you will be charged for roaming when you use the Treo in San Francisco as a phone (but maybe not data). In addition to this, you would need a Canadian credit card with a Canadian address to sign up for the service.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    Well, I have a Canadian address I can use courtesy of my mom and dad, and should still have a Canadian credit rating...

The Canadian credit card might be a problem though...

Does Fido send it's monthly statements by paper, or can I have them sent only online? I'd really hate to bombard my family with statements every month...

Thanks,

tat
    Online billing is available.