1.    #1  
    Are there any differences between the upgrades? Anyone do an over-write and notice any new features/improvements?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I over-wrote 1.1 w/ 1.1.1........nothing but problems!!

Biggest problem: The infamous 'speaker' problem. All of a sudden, the speaker will go out for a bit, yet the other party can hear me fine. I don't think it's related to the upgrade, but let me run some checks first.

others: All appointment data, and phone data, is lost. Sync does not fix. Think this problem is related to install of ACT! 2000 software, but still need to run checks.

Long story short: I'm freakin' out over here. Don't think the rom over-write is what cause it, but it's odd that there were no problems until RIGHT after the over-write.

will keep you updated...
    There is no real difference between the two..maybe some T-mobile branding stuff like the T-Jingle people mentioned in some threads.

Originally posted by bigmdime
    Are there any differences between the upgrades? Anyone do an over-write and notice any new features/improvements?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    dont fix that aint broke :-))
    Sounds like an order of re-install issue, perhaps set-off by a hack.

I've attached the release notes for 1.1.1 for refrence.

On to my 3rd 180g

#1 constant fatal errors.
    #2 charging issues - causing low & high power issues.
    #3 all things ok apart from a slightly greater than typical silkscreen alignment.
    Hmm attacment - didn't.

Release notes 1.1.1 in csv format
    Attached Files Attached Files