1.    #1  
    Do I need to delete anything prior to installation of this "official" GPRS upgrade to the Treo? Have been using the work around for about 1 month.
    Thanks!
    Disable all hacks etc and run the official one. You should have no problems.

Originally posted by TreoDoc
    Do I need to delete anything prior to installation of this "official" GPRS upgrade to the Treo? Have been using the work around for about 1 month.
    Thanks!
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    I did that (I had another one of those resets where the "Saved Preferences" File gets corrupt and you can't reset without disabling the networking extensions while on the road, so I decided to re-flash to get to a sane state)

Everything works, but unfortunately I now have two T-Mobile Internet settings (and T-Mobile Internet VPN) in my networking prefs. Any idea on how to delete the old one (the first one in the list for me)
  4.    #4  
    Insalled the official GPRS over the old. Did everything by the book. Initially everything worked. Sent a couple SMS messages. Logged onto GPRS no prob. Then froze. Did a soft reset. Now when I try to turn on the antenna...I don't get the thing dancing across the screen and it never finds a signal even though the antenna is up (no bars). I am afraid the radio may be fried. Any thoughts...hard reset and reinstall. If I do a reinstall how do I get rid of the bootleg gprs files so I don't put them back on the Treo then do the new official one from Handspring. I fear the radio may be dead. Thoughts???? Thanks! ps. I have switched locale and still no signal coming through on the Treo. Weird that it worked immediately after the install now no signal at all!