Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I was curious if anyone has any experience with H20 Wireless. I'm not a big fan of contracts and I've heard some good things about H20 so far, one perk being that you can use any unlocked GSM phone AND you can also use phones locked to AT&T without unlocking them. They have some great plans and I'm sure that their customer service sucks as is the case with most prepaid carriers, but I'm thinking it may be worth it. The only thing keeping me from jumping in right now is not hearing any stories from people I'm familiar with. So, I come to you, PreCentral forums and ask what you think of H20?
    I sold H20 at best buy. Works well. Depending on what phone you want to use I feel the at&t go phone plans are better. just go to the store and buy a sim card. they can active for you and everything.
    H2O is AT&T for all effects and purposes.

They purchase bandwidth from AT&T.

I bought a month of the $60 unlimited plan on H2O to use on my Veer and it works pretty well. I get better data speeds than I do on Sprint... HSPA+ works fine too.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ceveret3 View Post
    I sold H20 at best buy. Works well. Depending on what phone you want to use I feel the at&t go phone plans are better. just go to the store and buy a sim card. they can active for you and everything.
    Yeah I've seen that AT&T offers an unlimited everything gophone plan now for $50 which of course, sounds better than $60 with H20. Do you happen to know if GoPhone also works with phones that are locked or do they need to be unlocked?
    Quote Originally Posted by ashykat View Post
    Yeah I've seen that AT&T offers an unlimited everything gophone plan now for $50 which of course, sounds better than $60 with H20. Do you happen to know if GoPhone also works with phones that are locked or do they need to be unlocked?
    I think the $50 go phone plan is only for the non-smartphones. You can go to a store and buy a sim, but I think they will catch on eventually