1. Kan
    I installed GRPS 1.11 w/ the fake current carrier (I have Cingular in the LA area). Everything seemed to be working fine, however 50% of the time I can't connect to GRPS. The screen stalls on the "Negotiating" part of Connecting to the Wireless INternet Express.

Any suggestions?
    After the stall, does it say something like GPRS has not been enabled contact your service provider... Or something like that?
    Is it connected fine the other 50% of the time?
    I know that Cingular has had some issue over the last few days in the Los Angeles market with GPRS and the service has been intermittant.
    For the past week in the SF Bay Area Cingular GPRS (Wireless Internet Express) has been on the blink. I have been mostly unable to connect. I called and complained to CS and got a one month $6.99 credit. I'm glad I kept my 'old' Wireless Internet dial-up access. You need to call CS and complain so they know that there are customers out there who want to use GPRS.
    I just got off the phone with Cingular CS who said that they are having system wide problems in CA and NV. This has been going on for a week.