1.    #1  
    What software is available for tracking data usage for the Treo (GPRS - T-Mobile)?
    Originally posted by dspires
    What software is available for tracking data usage for the Treo (GPRS - T-Mobile)?
    I like KBTracker from www.pdaapps.com
  3.    #3  
    Looks like just what I want. I'll try it out. (Reasonable price too)
    THX.
    You can just call *611 on your phone to check. T-Mobile should have it on their website soon for tracking data usage but for now you will just have to call *611
    Originally posted by T-Mobile Rep
    You can just call *611 on your phone to check. T-Mobile should have it on their website soon for tracking data usage but for now you will just have to call *611

T-Mobile's website is pretty useless. My account information, billing, payments, usage has not been updated since September. When I talked to CS they told me it was being corrected within 30 days. That was on October 10.

T-Mobile seems to have a lot of issues these days. I had no service yesterday morning. When I called the CS rep said there were no known network problems in my area (Washington, DC Metro). After about 5 minute on hold he asked for my Sim Card number. He told me it wasn't the number in the system and that's why I had no service. After 10 more minutes on hold he determined that the card number had been changed the day before because it was reported lost or stolen. I asked how something could be changed on my account without the password (normally CS won't give you the time without your password). After some hemming and hawiig he said the T-Mobile computers were down when the change was entered and it had been done manually. he said it would be a day or two before service could be re-activated. Three supervisors and a suppossed Vice President later my service was back.

And to think I left Sprint due to lousy CS. I never had a CS problem with Voicestream.
    I called TMO on monday to activate GPRS and the tech said that you can call in to check usage. They told me that their databases are updated every four hours for bandwidth usage.

In general I think TMO CS has been pretty helpful. Although I don't like having to wait on hold, speak to one CS rep, then get transfered and talk to another, that's just how it is.. not a real big deal.. having worked for a telco before, I can imagine what a nightmare it must be for a customer if the database records arn't accurate. Trust me, it's not so hard to happen.

BTW, So I called at like 9am EST on monday to activate GPRS and they told me it would take 48 hours for the service to be provisioned. After I got off the phone, I charged my phone to 100% and by Noon monday (EST) I had GPRS installed on my Treo and GPRS was working great!

YAY for things working right the first time! Something must be inherently wrong, right??
    -Brett