1.    #1  
    Someone posted in another thread about data transfer and charges for new GPRS plans being prorated.

I just called Tmo and the contradicted this. My plan cycles on the 28th of the month. The rep said I'd be billed on a prorated basis for GPRS BUT I have ALL 10 megs available to play with until the 28th when the cycle begins again.

Pretty cool if it's true.
    I hope you didn't misread my post. I definitely brought this up a while ago:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=28575
    Interesting! The guy I spoke with (David, in Tier 2) was the guy who laughed and said, um, no, you're not gonna get the whole cake for the price of a slice.

Can you tell us the name and/or division of the rep who specified that you get all the data even for a pro-rated price? That way, if we get (@$*ed then we have some backup

In a nutshell, though, 100 meg plan, here I come (for the next few days at least )
    Originally posted by ThatAdamGuy
    Interesting! The guy I spoke with (David, in Tier 2) was the guy who laughed and said, um, no, you're not gonna get the whole cake for the price of a slice.

Can you tell us the name and/or division of the rep who specified that you get all the data even for a pro-rated price? That way, if we get (@$*ed then we have some backup

In a nutshell, though, 100 meg plan, here I come (for the next few days at least )
    I'm sorry, I have no way to determine with whom I spoke.