1.    #1  
    My upgrade went fine and T-mo had me set up in under 5 minutes.

It appears that you an no longer set your own homepage in Blazer. Has anyone found a way to change this?

Thanks
    Originally posted by izzideluxe
    My upgrade went fine and T-mo had me set up in under 5 minutes.

It appears that you an no longer set your own homepage in Blazer. Has anyone found a way to change this?

Thanks
    Go into Blazer Prefs under Options and tap on the word <default> beside Home Page

In the pop-up, enter this URL:

blazer.handspring.com/blazer/EnglishUS/

Now OK the change, and Ok the Prefs Page.

You now have your old Blazer Home Page...
    With all due respect ShadowDweller, the Home Page section of the dialog you mentioned is now invisible. There is no way to change the default home page that I can find. I have tried to figure out where it is stored - I suspect it is an IP address rather than a URL in the Treo.
    The home page may be the first bookmark location, which is where the handspring home page ended up after the update.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm thinking that whatever url is in that first location becomes the homepage.
    Nope--this is a 'feature' of GPRS for Cingular and presumably also T-Mobile. They grab your home page settings (must be in firmware). No major deal--just add pages and click away (yes, you waste a few bytes every time you click over).