1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

RadioShack Shuns T-Mobile for Verizon
    By REUTERS, July 26, 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

NEW YORK (Reuters) - RadioShack Corp disconnected an unprofitable wireless partnership with T-Mobile and replaced it with much bigger Verizon Wireless, sending shares of the U.S. consumer electronics chain up 19 percent.

The news, which overshadowed weaker-than-expected results from the retailer on Tuesday, came less than six months after RadioShack alleged that Deutsche Telekom AG's T-Mobile USA unit had "materially breached" their contract. The retailer has also said T-Mobile's product offerings were not competitive with those of other carriers.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Good Move In My Eyes

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Good news for both customers of Verizon and customers of Radio Shack. I have found that if you want a decent experience shopping for a cellular phone, best place to go is the Shack.
    Touchscreens are a fad.