1.    #1  
    Almost every time im out of service coverage with my Treo 180 (like in my basement), i get a Fatal something or other error, making me having to hit reset on the screen. I installed the latest gprs patch, but i did it the special way given my Treo Central. Anybody know how i can fix this? Radio reset? Battery drain?

Thanks...
    Hard reset the unit and see if you can replicate the problem. Test the unit for a day or two before syncing it again.

Originally posted by Drakion
    Almost every time im out of service coverage with my Treo 180 (like in my basement), i get a Fatal something or other error, making me having to hit reset on the screen. I installed the latest gprs patch, but i did it the special way given my Treo Central. Anybody know how i can fix this? Radio reset? Battery drain?

Thanks...
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  3.    #3  
    Good idea...maybe its software? I just drained the battery, and plugged it in to charge. Ill wait til its completely charged before touching it. Thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Err...no, not a software problem. Hard reseted and turned on the phone...Fatal Error, and i wasnt in service coverage. Any other ideas?