Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    No.. Evo has a ff camera Inspire doesnt

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Likely an AT&T restriction, you know how they are. No heavy data usage for you. And only Apple can use Face Time. Though I don't see why they just couldn't allow wifi usage for the front camera. I thought you had to use wifi with Apple too(I have not used Face Time).

But seriously, the phones are very much alike. Even without the front camera, that's a good price on contract. I don't see the Veer knocking anything out of the way on AT&T. iPhone 3GS is indeed still being sold as well. This concept of tiny may have worked before people watching video on big clear mobile screens started. I read Netflix has released their Android app. Perfect on the Inspire(wifi probably though).
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Give it 30 days or less. You'll see a $49 Veer (Prolly be $29 at Walmart)
    Agreed. Best best buy is giving them out free on contract already.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12