Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Anyone ever heard of or use H2O Wireless? After realizing (again) that I pay way too much with AT&T (or any of the other major telecom companies), I decided to start looking at other options. These guys are an MVNO (use other networks), and use the AT&T network. They don't say the Pre Plus is compatible, but I'm sure it is, and for 50 bucks a month for unlimited talk and text and 50mb of data, doesn't sound too bad, and def a much better deal than paying 80 bucks a month or so for an AT&T equivalent plan.

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageC...php?page=plans

Anyone know anything about them, or use them? Thinking about unlocking my Pre Plus and trying them out...
    Quote Originally Posted by zemoffm View Post
    Anyone ever heard of or use H2O Wireless? After realizing (again) that I pay way too much with AT&T (or any of the other major telecom companies), I decided to start looking at other options. These guys are an MVNO (use other networks), and use the AT&T network. They don't say the Pre Plus is compatible, but I'm sure it is, and for 50 bucks a month for unlimited talk and text and 50mb of data, doesn't sound too bad, and def a much better deal than paying 80 bucks a month or so for an AT&T equivalent plan.

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageC...php?page=plans

Anyone know anything about them, or use them? Thinking about unlocking my Pre Plus and trying them out...
    50 MB of data? I use that in less than a week! One sporting event streamed wipes twice that amount out.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    true, but for 50 dollars you also get unlimited sms and mms and same coverage as ATT. Also they now have 100mb of data (I know not much more, but its something).
    You could also do one of T-mo's prepaid plans: T-Mobile USA, Inc. : Why TMobile : Plans and services

I think they might have the same EDGE coverage as AT&T. And since you're looking at low data plans I assume 3G speeds aren't important to you.
    Hm, and now T-mobile's offering got better. Their $50/month prepaid plan includes unlimited minutes and messages and now unlimited data. Though it's throttled after 100MB but again, in a case like this that wouldn't matter since you'd be on EDGE anyways and that's the speed they throttle down too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    Hm, and now T-mobile's offering got better. Their $50/month prepaid plan includes unlimited minutes and messages and now unlimited data. Though it's throttled after 100MB but again, in a case like this that wouldn't matter since you'd be on EDGE anyways and that's the speed they throttle down too.
    Throttles at 100mb :-0 !!!!

That's absolutely worthless for I can burn that well withing 30mins Just wow....
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Throttles at 100mb :-0 !!!!

That's absolutely worthless for I can burn that well withing 30mins Just wow....
    Technically, throttling is still better than cutting off or charging overages. The plan is for people that don't need a lot of data.

For those that want their "unlimited" data plan it's $70/month but obviously you'd need one of their phones that operate on the 1700 band for that to be worth while to you.