1.    #1  
    T-Mobile has always seemed a friendlier alternative to the likes of Verizon and Ma Bell, so when the latter gobbled them up for $39 billion, long time T-Mobile customers grew concerned that T-Mobile’s sensible and forgiving pricing would soon rise exponentially.

That may still happen yet, but right now,.......

T-Mobile announces two new unlimited plans despite AT&T absorption

T-Mobile announces two new unlimited plans despite AT&T absorption – Cell Phones & Mobile Device Technology News & Updates | Geek.com
    Just call me Berd.
    Dela Vega must be really unhappy today... And I think it's great!
    Oh oh, something got pulled!! This better not be AT&T's influence or we really need to step up the protest!!

T-Mobile cancels Even More Plus unlimited plan on eve of launch? -- Engadget

I got treated nicely by AT&T CS yesterday, but the heads of the company worry me with their restrictions and price gouging.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Oh oh, something got pulled!! This better not be AT&T's influence or we really need to step up the protest!!

T-Mobile cancels Even More Plus unlimited plan on eve of launch? -- Engadget

I got treated nicely by AT&T CS yesterday, but the heads of the company worry me with their restrictions and price gouging.

Apr. 13, 2011 (9:30 am) - More Unlimited Plans.

..and less than 8 hrs later:

Apr 13th 2011 (5:55 pm) - More Unlimited Plans Cut!
    Just call me Berd.