Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by markus
    i am not using at+t, but i do have exactly the same problem with my mobile-provider A1 in austria. i can connect, but my treo 180 hangs up while "receiving" the page with blazer.

i am pretty sure, that it has nothing to do with proxy settings (i tried them all) or with blazer itself (other browsers dontīt work either). i think itīs about the gprs settings of the provider, because my treo works pefect with any other carrier in austria...

i donīt have a solution yet, but maybe this helps narrowing the problem...

greetings
    markus
    Have you tried e-mailing Handspring Tech Support? We can't do that over here in the USA since the patch isn't authorized for over here.
  2.    #22  
    I just tried again today with the 148.233.239.24 and port 3128, and it works. In fact this post is coming from my Treo. I might also mention that I did do a hard reset first, have no idea if it played a role.
  3.    #23  
    I suspect that the reason everything started working with AT&T is that they now have the Pocket PC phone available from Siemens. Obviously they must have geared up their service for that. I guess that now that they have this PC device, we can forget about ever getting service from them, or of them approving the Treo for GPRS.
    Originally posted by mervynle
    I suspect that the reason everything started working with AT&T is that they now have the Pocket PC phone available from Siemens. Obviously they must have geared up their service for that. I guess that now that they have this PC device, we can forget about ever getting service from them, or of them approving the Treo for GPRS.
    Boo AT&T...

I also find that the GPRS connection dies after a while, AIM stopped working today. I suspect it's related to the Blazer bug..
    Where do you enter those proxy settings?

Is this fixing the hang up issues?
    Originally posted by KSUJace
    Where do you enter those proxy settings?

Is this fixing the hang up issues?
    You enter them under Options/Blazer Perferences/Advanced/Set Proxy

It only fixs the problem for a few pages, then it still crashes..
    Thanks for the reply, so basically the Treo270 is worthless on the AT&T GPRS service....

It hangs all the time!

Any hope that there will be a fix or should I dump this thing on Ebay?
    Originally posted by KSUJace
    Thanks for the reply, so basically the Treo270 is worthless on the AT&T GPRS service....

It hangs all the time!

Any hope that there will be a fix or should I dump this thing on Ebay?
    Not totally, AIM works fine, and you can download PQA that do everything web pages can do..

Everything worked fine a month ago, I'm sure AT&T will fix this..
  9.    #29  
    It is definitely an AT&T thing, and is based on region and signals. I just got back from Philadelphia and New York. In Philly it was worthless, freezing etc. New York - absolutely no problem. Back to Arizona and it is once again hit and miss. AT&T really needs to get their act together.
    Originally posted by mervynle
    It is definitely an AT&T thing, and is based on region and signals. I just got back from Philadelphia and New York. In Philly it was worthless, freezing etc. New York - absolutely no problem. Back to Arizona and it is once again hit and miss. AT&T really needs to get their act together.
    My Treo 270 is working fine again in Baltimore.. Weird, Blazer doesn't crash anymore.
    Has anyone tried AT&T in Dallas with a 270?
  12.    #32  
    This was obviously initially an AT&T network problem. Mine has been free from problems for about the same time as aschobel
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12