1.    #1  
    Well, I don't know if it was a coincidents or not but I installed the new KBTracker software and set it up per the instructions. I turned on the radio and I had a new voicemail waiting so I called voicemail and the treo froze! I could hear the voicemail answer and prompt me for my password but I couldn't do anything. Had to do a soft reset, turned the radio back on and it locked into Cingulars network and then froze again! Did another soft reset.
    I turned the radio on a 3rd time and this time it worked okay so I started GPRS'ing away, visited treocentral, checked for new posts, checked the top news stories, got my email and then checked to see how much data I used and everything was still zero'd out in the kbtracker software.

Total data sent and received
    sent: 0.00kb
    Rcvd: 0.00kb

Am I missing something??

Greg
    It only works on the Treo 300 for now
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    Oh well,
    when I downloaded it, it said that it was for all HS treos with GPRS services and Sprint.
    Now its changed to say only for the Treo 300.

Bummer!
  4.    #4  
    I turned my radio on this morning, checked my e-mail and than went to the KBTracker software and it's working!!

Thanks PDAApps!

Greg
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    I turned my radio on this morning, checked my e-mail and than went to the KBTracker software and it's working!!

Thanks PDAApps!

Greg
    Are you using the same version that is now downloadable? I tried what you did with what's currently available and it doesn't work. Is it possible that they put up a different version initially? Could you compare the files and let us know? If they are different, it would be greatly appreciated if you could give us the trial version you have!!

Thanks in advance!
  6.    #6  
    I installed the first version that they had available ver. 0.1. The new version is 0.11 but they claim it's only for the 300. I tossed it this morning from my treo but I still have version 0.1 if you want.

Greg
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    I installed the first version that they had available ver. 0.1. The new version is 0.11 but they claim it's only for the 300. I tossed it this morning from my treo but I still have version 0.1 if you want.

Greg
    Yes. Could you please email it to me (or post it if you want)?

Thanks!
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by silverado

Yes. Could you please email it to me (or post it if you want)?

Thanks!
    Send me your email address...

Greg
    There's a new version of KB tracker which works for the 180 and 270 with GPRS. I installed it, but found that it only keeps track of data when I use blazer. If I use Avantgo, or any of my web clipping PQAs or even snapper mail, the indicators do not change. It's not much of a data tracker if it only keeps track of data when I use Blazer.

Anybody else have a similar experience, or is there something wrong with my setup. Would the developer care to comment? I couldn't find an email to send this comment to.
  10.    #10  
    It only supports the treo 300.
  11.    #11  
    Sorry I read this thread before seeing a later thread that advertises a new version of KBTracker...

You can email support at:

Support@pdaapps.com
    Preliminary info, but it appears that Ver 0.2 tracks all the pqa's I have loaded and also Treo mail, so this may be a very useful program. I signed up for 3 MB of data, but had no idea whether that would be enough. This software should help answer that question.
    I installed this software and found it tracked data for Blazer, but didn't appear to track data for either Xiino or Corsoft Aileron, both of which I use constantly.

Geoffrey
    Make sure you have the latest version. I found that any version prior to Ver. 0.21 was also limited to Blazer, but 0.21 seems to work for everything I've tried so far. Good luck.