Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Whaaaa??

AT&T is awful! I'd rather have had T-Mobile.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Not calling this bogus, but it sure seems out there.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Whaaaa??

AT&T is awful! I'd rather have had T-Mobile.
    AT&T has made drastic improvements in the last couple of years. But this is a good thing, it makes both networks larger; AT&T acquired T-Mobile for more spectrum.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Not calling this bogus, but it sure seems out there.
    This was first confirmed by Bloomberg. T-Mobile is a Dutch company and the site I linked above is financial Dutch website.
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Wow!
    wowzers
    Sounds good to me as an AT&T customer. Guess this means tmobile customers finally get the iphone. This also increases AT&T's coverage as well as provide more coverage in well populated areas (by essence of more towers).

Poor Sprint...
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    I've already decided I'm jumping to AT&T once my sprint contract expires on July. AT&T seems to be very aggressive with their handsets and now buying T-mobile confirms that they are playing to win.

It's a matter of time before sprint gets gobbled. They cannot survive alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post

It's a matter of time before sprint gets gobbled. They cannot survive alone.
    They may as well get bought up by Verizon. It's V's only way to get back on top in the US. Welcome to the duopoly.
    I feel bad for T-Mobile users.

12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    I feel bad for T-Mobile users.
    Why? This is a great thing, at least in my opinion. T-Mobile was going no where; they had run out of spectrum and weren't really gaining any customers.

Current T-Mobile subscribers will be grandfathered in on their current plans and have more network. Win win.
    yup because all plans will be under AT&T and TMobile customers will suffer per data plans. AT&T also is having alot of issues with their network, and adding more customers right now is going to make their coverage even worse. We will see alot more customers jumping to sprint, and even Verzion since VZ has essentially the same plans, but better coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Why? This is a great thing, at least in my opinion. T-Mobile was going no where; they had run out of spectrum and weren't really gaining any customers.

Current T-Mobile subscribers will be grandfathered in on their current plans and have more network. Win win.
    yup it is good for Tmobile execs, bad for the customers. We all know Tmobile has been suffering in the US for years, and have been in talks with Sprint. Though because of Sprints different technology, that became the biggest hurdle for their merger.
    Nah, its good for AT&T customers. They get all of tmobile's towers. Better coverage later once its all settled.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I wonder if this will be approved (I'd err on the side of yes, considering that T-Mobile only has 1/3 as many customers as AT&T).

I'm reminded of .
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    So basically, sounds like there's literally no point in an unlocked phone inside the US if this goes through?
    How does the fact that there is minor difference in frequency assignment come into play.
    If I have a NA handset for AT&T it would not work 100% on the T-mobile frequencies. So, I would not gain any data coverage. Right? Also works in reverse if I am now an T-Mobile subscriber. Right? Educate me if I am missing something.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." - Thoreau
    This is terrible for consumers. I thought T-mobile was suppose to acquire Sprint?
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast