1. AT8
    I went through the GPRS upgrade last night but hit error=0x8004. I called Handspring today and got a new one with GPRS enabled. My question is can I just hotsync it with the desktop program or should I reinstall the whole package? I fear that some of the drivers in the backup folders are older than the treo...

Also, the new treo I got is without the EXPENSE program? Is it normal to all GPRS-treo? Can I reinstall it? I checked the info tap and found nothing about EXPENSE.

This is my fourth Treo... I do feel something is wrong with this one too....
    are you located in the US or in Europe?
  3. AT8
    Anyone knows what happen to the Expense program after the GPRS upgrade?

By the way, I'm in HK now and the service centre is just 20 minutes drive away...
    the expense program should not have gone away. did you contact the service center.
    im usa based and getting your same error but, the americans are not willing to replace my device
  6. AT8
    I thought Expense is resided in ROM and it will stay there forever? I know no many people use this program but any help would be great since I depend on it for my monthly expense report.

Please help!
    I noticed that Expense app is no longer on the ROM. Hard reset my Treo and it's gone. But it appears to get installed when I run the Treo GPRS Software Upgrade 1.1. So if you received a replacement unit, you will not get the Expense. The only way to get it is to run the Treo GPRS Software Upgrade 1.1 again and you should see Expense installed.