1.    #1  
    Is anybody using the same network as me (Sunrise - Switzerland), because my problem is probably very simple:

I did the upgrade this morning and everything worked well during the installation, there is a new sign next to network reception, that means I assume that the phone is now GPRS.

BUT when I use blazer or one-touch email, my phone still connect (RNIS) at 9600bd to the ISP instead of using the GPRS system, so is there a way to FORCE blazer to use the GPRS instead of the dial-up, because all the point is to be connected all the time and not to use the line.

thanks a lot.
    I just downloaded the GPRS 1.1 Update but I don't dare to install it for all the warnings on the download page.
    Did anyone try it with Swisscom in Switzerland?
    And what about roaming in foreign networks?
    Originally posted by maxfarber
    Is anybody using the same network as me (Sunrise - Switzerland), because my problem is probably very simple:

I did the upgrade this morning and everything worked well during the installation, there is a new sign next to network reception, that means I assume that the phone is now GPRS.

BUT when I use blazer or one-touch email, my phone still connect (RNIS) at 9600bd to the ISP instead of using the GPRS system, so is there a way to FORCE blazer to use the GPRS instead of the dial-up, because all the point is to be connected all the time and not to use the line.

thanks a lot.
    Salut Maxfarber
    You will need to configure GPRS in your Treo under Preferences/Network to use with Sunrise. Phone Sunrise and ask them for their GPRS configuration parameters or check the Sunrise GPRS info.