1.    #1  
    I deleted the cache and Blazer still freezes whenever I do a Google search off of Handsprings web site.

Other pages seem to work fine.

Any ideas? [Other than not doing a Google search. =)]
    I have the same problem, not only with google but with a number of pages (google being one)
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by mervynle
    I have the same problem, not only with google but with a number of pages (google being one)
    I'm getting the crashes on more pages... I recalll you also having AT&T..

Maybe there is a problem using AT&T with the GPRS 1.1 patch.. I never had these issues with GPRS 1.0.
    I am beginning to wonder the same thing, although I was fine using AT&T for the first week after the upgrade. Have you tried your SIM card in another (AT&T) phone to see if everything works okay on their network?

I was thinking of trying a hard reset, but since another AT&T subscriber is having the same problem I don't think that is the solution.

I will try my SIM card in my Siemens S46 tonight and let you know how that works.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by mervynle
    I am beginning to wonder the same thing, although I was fine using AT&T for the first week after the upgrade. Have you tried your SIM card in another (AT&T) phone to see if everything works okay on their network?

I was thinking of trying a hard reset, but since another AT&T subscriber is having the same problem I don't think that is the solution.

I will try my SIM card in my Siemens S46 tonight and let you know how that works.
    The crashing is getting worse and worse.. I might have to downgrade to 1.0 to make my Treo usable again.

Do you know if GPRS 1.1 has a newer version on the Blazer browser? All my other internet apps work fine.
  6. jrp
    Same here. The problem does eventually go away following soft reset / network search. This never happened with 1.0
    I am finding that it is slightly (only very slightly) better when I do not use any proxy. I now get about 1 in 3 pages without a freeze followed by a necessary soft reset.

If you go back down to 1.0 let me know if that changes things.