1.    #1  
    I just installed the GPRS 1.1 patch. Everything seems to have worked as advertised. However I notice that the Call History icon that used to be at the bottom of the Speed Dial screen is not there anymore. I have to go to the menu to see the call history.

Is this 'standard' with the GPRS upgrade or did mine go wrong somewhere?
    apparently to give you room to see the letters you are typing when you retrieve a telephone number stored in your address book.
    It is the new UI of 1.1, and it is Handspring's intention to make the UI cleaner.

Originally posted by Johan
    I just installed the GPRS 1.1 patch. Everything seems to have worked as advertised. However I notice that the Call History icon that used to be at the bottom of the Speed Dial screen is not there anymore. I have to go to the menu to see the call history.

Is this 'standard' with the GPRS upgrade or did mine go wrong somewhere?
    I too have been reading here for a while but decided to register so I can post.

I just ran the updater (using the carrier file from treocentral) and the upgrade went flawlessly.

I like most of the new features. I wish the call history icon wasn't burried and I too will have to wait for the rumored TreoMail update in November (I hope).

All in all im very happy with the speed increase

One semi-related question: has anyone who was having the issue where the phone would crash when "Drop and answer" was used still having that issue with this upgrade? This was the one thorn in my arse with the Treo and im just curious if anyone else was able to fix the bug with this new update.

Cheers,

Joshua
    You should still be able to get the call history without going through the menu by cycling through the Phone button at the bottom of the unit. At least, that's how it worked with patch 1.0, see no reason for Handspring to change it for 1.1

Regards.
    The Call History is buried in 1.1. It is still present in version 1.0. I reverted back to version 1.0 for this reason alone.

Originally posted by Silverlokk
    You should still be able to get the call history without going through the menu by cycling through the Phone button at the bottom of the unit. At least, that's how it worked with patch 1.0, see no reason for Handspring to change it for 1.1

Regards.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?