1.    #1  
    Since T-Mobile decided to migrate from WirelessInbox to MyEmail, did any of you (who used it) was able to access the new service from the Treo browser?

T-mobile refuse (or simply don't know) the URL/address for the new service and the old one doesn't work anymore.

Any ideas?
    What is WirelessInbox or MyEmail? I guess the names are self explanatory, but I never knew we had access to such features (been using GPRS since the Asian patch).

What was the old URL? Maybe we could figure something out together, or by having all of us ask for it. But it would help if we knew some more about what we're asking for :-)
    Last edited by silverado; 10/03/2002 at 06:07 PM.
  3.    #3  
    It is a free T-Mobile service (if you have GSM or GPRS from them) which allow you to access your personal (web) or corporate (exchange/lotus notes) email from anywhere (Treo browser, phone etc').
    I used it for a long time. it was quite good (kind of easy text only access to your email without the need to download them locally -- saves palm memory space).

You can access it by going to the "My T-mobile settings" / "T-zone" area on the T-mobile.com website and register.

Let me know if you need more help.
    Originally posted by ixtab

Let me know if you need more help.
    Looks cool. What did the URL use to be?
  5.    #5  
    It used to be:
    http://voicestream.wirelessinbox.com/login/login.jsp
    which worked for Blazer and IE.

But this is useless now as T-Mobile automatically redirect it to a new stupid URL...

Let us know if you find anything.