1.    #1  
    Went to fire up Eudora this morning, and got to the "Connecting to T-Mobile Internet" screen. It's not connecting though. Sits there for a minute or two, then says "Cancelling" and quits.

Signal strength appears to be fine. Will try it again when I get to work. Maybe somethings goofy with the tower by home.

Oops, should mention this is in Rockford, IL
    I am having the same problem. But I see the gprs icon so I suspect it is something worse. I can dialin to my old isp and it works fine. I cannot make voice calls and hear anyonw, although it connects

CP
    I couldn't connect for a few minutes on the train ride in and the triangle wasn't under my antenna. By the time I got to the city (NY), I was able to reconnect no problem.
    The only problem I have had since installing 1.1 is that I have to disconnect from GPRS after being on for a long time. I then reconnect and am able to surf and get mail without a problem.
  5.    #5  
    Hmmmm I couldnt connect and couldnt connect. Then just for the heck of it, I reset the phone and it went thru just fine
    What you experienced, and will continue to experience over the next few weeks, are the final touches for the North America launch.

The final tweaks are being made for the launch such as exact coverage and carrier interchange of GPRS roaming. Cingular and T-Mobile appear to have the most complete implementation of GPRS with AT&T behind.
    same problem here. i found that if i manually disconnected the gprs and then reconnected it (using network prefs), it again worked fine. but it did happen a few times with t-mobile...
    Originally posted by thegman
    What you experienced, and will continue to experience over the next few weeks, are the final touches for the North America launch.

The final tweaks are being made for the launch such as exact coverage and carrier interchange of GPRS roaming. Cingular and T-Mobile appear to have the most complete implementation of GPRS with AT&T behind.
    How do you figure AT&T is behind? I use AT&T and never had any of the problems that people with Cingular or T-Mobile always complain about. GPRS has been working great since day one.

Cheers,
    Andreas