1.    #1  
    I havent tried the patch, but wasn't handspring supposed to release a patch to fix the echo problem? thanks

ajay
    although I can't confirm this yet the 1.1 Patch is supposed to address/fix this issue. At least that's what I read in an article about the patch. Time will tell as I had the problem, too. It'd be cool if it's good now

andreas
    treopolis -the German treo site

Now in beta testing: treopolis 2.0
    I have not heard the echo since doing the upgrade, but I have no proof that the patch fixed the problem.

J
    Originally posted by treopolis
    although I can't confirm this yet the 1.1 Patch is supposed to address/fix this issue. At least that's what I read in an article about the patch. Time will tell as I had the problem, too. It'd be cool if it's good now

andreas
    I can definatively say.....Yes, GPRS 1.1 fixes the echo issue, I am on Rogers network and had a real bad echo problem for a while untill I installed 1.1

Its gone, good work Handspring !!

I also had the SMS problem which too was taken care of by the upgrade but thats another story.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Xenoepist

I can definatively say.....Yes, GPRS 1.1 fixes the echo issue, I am on Rogers network and had a real bad echo problem for a while untill I installed 1.1

Its gone, good work Handspring !!

I also had the SMS problem which too was taken care of by the upgrade but thats another story.
    thanks, that alone is reason for me to do the upgrade