1.    #1  
    Some things that I noticed right away:
    +the speed dial screen tells you current date and time
    +VoiceMail notifcation finally works, it will alert you when you get a new voicemail (I think this was a AT&T Specific bug)
    +GPRS feels like a connects fasters

That's about it so far
    Originally posted by aschobel

+the speed dial screen tells you current date and time

Where do you see the date and time on the speed dial screen? My old setup was using &date and &time to show them in the two bottom speed dial buttons. This is the same way it's working with 1.1.

Is this any different for you and, if so, how?

Thanks.
    Last edited by silverado; 09/30/2002 at 11:54 PM.
    Can you let me know what your SMS preferences settings are for SMS message center number ands SMS email center number. Somebody said that this might be the problem with not getting my email notification. I seem to remember that it started as
    + 1907...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by silverado

Where do you see the date and time on the speed dial screen? My old setup was using &date and &time to show them in the two bottom speed dial buttons. This is the same way it's working with 1.1.

Is this any different for you and, if so, how?

Thanks.
    It just uses the &date &time easter eggs. The only difference is that it now sets the bottom two speed dial buttons to those.
    Originally posted by aschobel
    [+VoiceMail notifcation finally works, it will alert you when you get a new voicemail (I think this was a AT&T Specific bug)
    [/B]
    Does the voice mail icon stay on next to the signal strength bars or are you talking about just the initial notification screen??
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by mervynle

Does the voice mail icon stay on next to the signal strength bars or are you talking about just the initial notification screen??
    The Voicemail icon still stays on all the time. The big difference if you turn off your phone/or go out of coverage and miss a call, the next time you turn it on a window will pop-up and tell you that there is a voice mail message waiting for you. This never really worked before, I would have to call my VoiceMail once a day to check if anybody left a message when the phone was off/out of coverage.