1.    #1  
    Last edited by davburns; 09/30/2002 at 07:05 PM.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I'm trying the download now....
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    It detected my T-Mobile information and asked if I wanted to continue...could this finally be it?

I already have the GPRS 1.0 from Asia installed and working great so I'm not doing the upgrade until I get some feedback on how similarily "hacked" T-Mobile Treo's go...I'll follow their leads.

Good luck to the brave....

-bostonGuy
  4. yow
    With all the warnings for North America customers to NOT download, there must be a reason for that. I think I'll wait until my carrier approves because if anything happens, you can forget trying to get support on it.
    What are the 1.1 benefits over the Asian patch?
    Originally posted by yow
    With all the warnings for North America customers to NOT download, there must be a reason for that. I think I'll wait until my carrier approves because if anything happens, you can forget trying to get support on it.
    i'm with you...
    Originally posted by yow
    My provider (AT&T GSM) doesn't even sell the Treo. When I called customer service and asked them when they will support the Treo they told me they never even heard of Treo or Handspring.

AT&T can kindly go to hell. =) I'm installing 1.1 as we speak.
    Last edited by aschobel; 09/30/2002 at 10:14 PM.