1.    #1  
    I recently purchased a Siemens S46 to be able to use my Treo 90 on GSM but I noticed my old Panasonic phone still works on the system, is that wierd?? I am now thinking of buying a 270 and pulling out the Sim card and using it while I am in a GSM area and when I go into a TDMA area use my old phone then. Am I all wet???
    Originally posted by Scottedt
    I recently purchased a Siemens S46 to be able to use my Treo 90 on GSM but I noticed my old Panasonic phone still works on the system, is that wierd?? I am now thinking of buying a 270 and pulling out the Sim card and using it while I am in a GSM area and when I go into a TDMA area use my old phone then. Am I all wet???
    Try making a call on the TDMA phone, it will tell you please call customer service.
    I have done excactly what you are proposing and it works just fine. I use my Siemens with no problems in a TDMA area. If you get the message to call CS, you will probably find that they have the wrong information for your ESN at AT&T. Ask them to change that and you will be A for away.
    Last edited by mervynle; 09/28/2002 at 12:05 PM.