1.    #1  
    What happend to the article stating that GPRS1.1 would be release in two or three weeks? I'm not crazy, I saw it last night about 9pm or so EST.
    Originally posted by abarrios
    What happend to the article stating that GPRS1.1 would be release in two or three weeks? I'm not crazy, I saw it last night about 9pm or so EST.
    They removed it to protect the source. I was going to post it here but decided if they wanted it off their website, they probably don't want it floating around their forums.
    Is that why the link to 1.1 which was here last week was removed as well?
    this 1.1 update is getting mysterious. now that i got the 1.0, i am a more patient man concerning the official release. its easy to get used to gprs.
    Well I installed GRPS 1.1 over the original Asian patch and I dont really see a difference. I dont think it is worth the risk of blowing your radio if you already got the Asian patch.

Originally posted by jinx
    this 1.1 update is getting mysterious. now that i got the 1.0, i am a more patient man concerning the official release. its easy to get used to gprs.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Where did you get the 1.1 patch that you installed over the Asian?
    1.1 update? i thought that there was an article about its release - didn't expect the software to be downloadable yet. am curious, where it might have been available? or are you talking about the canadian update?