1.    #1  
    This may be a stupid question...

My 180G's speaker died about 2 weeks ago (after 6 months of no problems), and I got a prompt replacement. Is it possible that my replacement is already GPRS-capable--that it has the patch installed? How would I know? Is there something I should look for somewhere?

Maybe I'm just optimistic since I'm a TMobile-er and I don't want to take the chance on the current patch quite yet.
    A good indicator of your Treo being GPRS Capable is: When you make a voice call and while the other phone is ringing you should see two icons one for "Hang up" and other for "Speakphone".

If you see this two icons that means you have the GPRS Patch.

Regards.
    I've got a replacement unit(270) which is already pre-install the GPRS patch. You can find it out in the Phone Info of PhoneBook.
    Originally posted by Donovanwong
    I've got a replacement unit(270) which is already pre-install the GPRS patch. You can find it out in the Phone Info of PhoneBook.
    Which Wismo firmware revision do you have?

FIX533d093?

dB
    534a09gg.3
    Originally posted by Donovanwong
    534a09gg.3
    Well I never thought I'd be a victim of firmware envy!

What other features have you found? Can you enable speakerphone now when answering a call?

Let us know!!!

dB
    I can enable speakerphone while I'm dail. And it has the Bottum & Buttom2 instead of teobottum.