Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I love T-Mobile, but also love webOS.

Anyone else here in the same boat?

They're cheaper than Verizon (Way cheaper than AT&T), and their coverage is great where I live (Sprint doesn't have good coverage here).
    I've seen a few people post that they have flashed a Pre to work on tmobile.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I know it works with EDGE, but read somewhere that you can modify the 3G bands somehow to work with tmobile - just can't find that thread again. :/
    T-Mobile Pre+ here since May/2010.

I bought it and then went to eBay to get the unlock code for $19. Worked like a charm.

No 3G - not possible - the 3G radio inside of the Pre+ is ATT's UMTs frequencies, which are different than T-Mobile's.

Thats the down side - the up side is EDGE is pretty fast accross the US, and WiFi works incredibly well.

I would think that eventually, the newer devices they are developing would come in T-Mobile flavors as well as all other carriers, if not at the very start.

We'll have to see, though.. right now, Palm/HP aren't marrying any carriers with the Pre2, however, the unlocked GSM version has an ATT 3g radio, as well.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein