1.    #1  
    I just couldn't wait any longer and tried the GPRS update. Followed the instructions and got to a screen about searching the internet for an update. It recognized that I've got T-mobile and I get a message that T-mobile doesn't support data connections with the Treo and the program exits. Tried rerunning this a few times and even told it not to search for updates, but the same each time.

Treo is running fine, just can't load the update. Any suggestions?

Thanx
    Originally posted by jderrico
    I just couldn't wait any longer and tried the GPRS update. Followed the instructions and got to a screen about searching the internet for an update. It recognized that I've got T-mobile and I get a message that T-mobile doesn't support data connections with the Treo and the program exits. Tried rerunning this a few times and even told it not to search for updates, but the same each time.

Treo is running fine, just can't load the update. Any suggestions?

Thanx
    The instructions are on this site. Go to the front page and see the articles.
  3.    #3  
    I followed the instructions again, only this time I figured out that I had a "Palm" folder (from my old Palm V) and a "Handspring" folder. I had been updating the "Palm" folder, thinking that it was the only folder. Upgrade is now processing.

Thanks