1.    #1  
    Hi.
    Well I've got GPRS up and running now but when I try to use Blazer it stalls on "Registering" after having succeeded with "Connecting". After a while it times out. The GPRS connection is working as I'm submitting this using EudoraWEB. Does anybody know what is wrong?

Cheers,
    /Trev
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I'm happily using Xiino through a public proxy, but Blazer simply refuses to work. It seems to have a major problem with proxies. I tried my dialup, which has always worked fine without a proxy, but if I try to use the proxy even on dialup it fails. So, I can only surmise that Blazer doesn't really play well using a proxy.

Danita
    I have GPRS active and I can't connect using Blazer. Do I need to change the settings of Blazer?
  4.    #4  
    Hi!
    Just a quick update, all other internet apps work, Blazer does nothing. I'm not using a proxy.

Doesn't work in dialup mode either!

Trev
  5.    #5  
    it works.

Just kept on trying.

After it managed to get through the registering it all works again.

/Trev
    Blazer has never worked well for me. That was even with the old GSM dialup as well as GPRS.

Xiino works great.

I wonder if it's the Blazer servers being overloaded.

-W
    Will Lau

www.snappermail.com

A Killer Email Client for Palm OS Smartphones, now available...
    I'm using Xiion and it's very good. When I was using Blazer, it always freeze and time out all the time.