1.    #1  
    Anything interesting said in there?
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  2.    #2  
    Sooo, did no one attend or was there nothing interesting mentioned?
    I attended...the host mentioned having a pretty solid group of attendees online for the event that lasted about 30mins with introductions of both presenters and then a Q&A session.

Both (can't remember their names) presenters, have developed apps for webOS, have had good success, and solid understanding of the environment webOS on ATT or otherwise.

Not really much in the way of development info besides what is coming with webOS 2.0 and the opportunities offered getting into the webOS game early before the playing field gets cluttered.

I found it interesting but most of the info was covered previously and I'm glad that ATT is keeping busy promoting webOS and HPalm, since I haven't heard similar from Sprint or Verizon. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I attended...the host mentioned having a pretty solid group of attendees online for the event that lasted about 30mins with introductions of both presenters and then a Q&A session.

Both (can't remember their names) presenters, have developed apps for webOS, have had good success, and solid understanding of the environment webOS on ATT or otherwise.

Not really much in the way of development info besides what is coming with webOS 2.0 and the opportunities offered getting into the webOS game early before the playing field gets cluttered.

I found it interesting but most of the info was covered previously and I'm glad that ATT is keeping busy promoting webOS and HPalm, since I haven't heard similar from Sprint or Verizon. Sorli...
    I had hoped to attend but due to a pretty bad Migraine headache I wasn't even up when the presentation was on

Anywho, the names you're looking for are James Harris (spdsktr, maker of FlashCards and FMR) and Greg Hrebek (I hope I spelled that right--Syntactix, maker of Metrix, Pack'n'Track, and the YouView client for webOS)
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  5.    #5  
    thanks. I was hoping that maybe they'd mention the availabilty of 2.0 or may even talk about new webos phones (pre2). But it is good to hear that they still have interest in webos, and who knows maybe after the iphone excusivity runs out they may pick webos as they're new platform of choice. It seems it would either be webos or winpho since andriod is verizon.