1.    #1  
    I got a AT&T Pre Plus, and I unlocked it to Tmobile Prepaid. However, I still have about 8 contacts for various balance checking and bill paying and customer care, etc things. How can I delete them?
    There's a patch available through Preware that allows you to delete one contact at time. You can install the patch, then swipe the contacts to delete.

Then when you are done, you can remove the patch through Preware to ensure that you do not accidentally delete a wanted contact.

I still have an AT&T Pre, and did this to remove the exact same contacts.

Go to Preware, click on patches. Then click on contacts. It's called swipe to delete contacts.
    Last edited by arkieboy; 10/29/2010 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Go to Preware, click on patches. THen click on contacts. It's called swipe to delete contacts.
    You can also just click on the contact, click the menu in the upper left corner and just select delete!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Just wondering...how did you unlock your palm?
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    You can also just click on the contact, click the menu in the upper left corner and just select delete!
    Oops, just figured that out. Thanks for the info. I guess I went the LONG WAY AROUND on that one!