1.    #1  
    Well, if it's true that the Palm Pre 2 will be available from Rogers at a price point of Can$99.99 with a 3-yr contract, then it will be in direct competition / comparison to the following similarly-priced phones: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and BlackBerry Bold 9700.

How do you think would the Pre2 compare in terms of hardware and software?
    wow there is no comparison at all !! That is just my opinion.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow there is no comparison at all !! That is just my opinion.
    Can I assume by that that the Pre 2 hardware is much better than the other devices? (I won't even mention WebOS since that's a given )
  4.    #4  
    I just checked the Xperia, at least, and it seems to be even, if not leaning a little towards the Sony. The Xperia has a bigger display but a bigger form factor. Definitely a preference thing. Pre 2 has more storage, though (Xperia X10 only has 1GB storage 384MB RAM) but it does have a microSD slot. Xperia wins with the camera, too (8MP with touch-to-focus). I hope the Pre 2's focus is a lot more flexible now instead of being just fixed.
    You also forgot the iPhone 3GS 8GB.

I'm kinda hoping it's 49.99 and alongside with the Curve 3G, where the Pre should compete instead of the 99.99 range, and will compete VERY well.

Then when the new device comes put that in the 149-199 range.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here