Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I took my own advice and made a 10 minute CSD call yesterday. My weekday minutes used have not increased because of it, so I can confirm that at least for me weekend CSD calls are free. I am on the Get More Plan.
    Well, I took the test, and passed. At least for now.
    When I called 611 yesterday, it said I had used "9 whenever minutes and no weekend minutes." Then I made my 10 minute data call (deleting a bunch of SPAM with SnapperMail and waited. I made no more calls, data or otherwise. I just got off another 611 call which told me I had used "9 whenever minutes and 10 weekend minutes."
    Now, that pretty much covers it, but I'm not gonna be gung-ho about things just yet. Until I get a bill that proves this true (i.e. they don't decide to classify those data calls as anytime minutes on the actual bill), I'm going to remain conservative. Still, this gives me hope.

Thanks!
    -Greg
    Seattle Palm Users Group!
    http://www.seapug.com/
  3.    #23  
    Originally posted by GregGaub
    Well, I took the test, and passed. At least for now.
    When I called 611 yesterday, it said I had used "9 whenever minutes and no weekend minutes." Then I made my 10 minute data call (deleting a bunch of SPAM with SnapperMail and waited. I made no more calls, data or otherwise. I just got off another 611 call which told me I had used "9 whenever minutes and 10 weekend minutes."
    Now, that pretty much covers it, but I'm not gonna be gung-ho about things just yet. Until I get a bill that proves this true (i.e. they don't decide to classify those data calls as anytime minutes on the actual bill), I'm going to remain conservative. Still, this gives me hope.

Thanks!
    -Greg
    The big thing now is that you are armed with proof that at least as far as they are *telling* you, those are weekend minutes. It would be dishonest and perhaps illegal for them to tell you they are weekend minutes and then charge you for them. If they count as weekday minutes they shouldn't be listed as weekend. This is the kind of knowledge I used to get them to change my account setup.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12