1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Once installed GPRS patch, does the "basic GSM" functions still run, or does GPRS replaces it all?
    This point is important to me to decide if I install it or not because I've customised my connections set ups with my current Internet service provider phone number in place of my GSM operator. This way I can receive and SEND e-mails with built in One Touch mail, using my smtp / pop3 accounts, exactly the same as I do with my PC.
    I am afraid if I install GPRS patch, it suppresses and replaces GSM settings and I can no longer use my ISP phone number and so I can no longer send emails with One Touch mail.
    Does someone knows?
    The GSM functions remain as they were with two major enhancements, ie: mute function and speakerphone. I have the GPRS patch and still use two other ISP connections most of the time.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
  3.    #3  
    Waow, that's very good news.
    So I install it now!
    Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by riverbruce
    The GSM functions remain as they were with two major enhancements, ie: mute function and speakerphone. I have the GPRS patch and still use two other ISP connections most of the time.
    Hi,
    I installed GPRS patch and it works fine, but I cannot use my other ISP connections using GSM connection setting.
    So I can no longer send mails like before installing GPRS.
    Did you make specific settings so as your ISP connections stills work?