OK guys...im looking for some help please!!!!!!

I got the patch installed, and everything went smoothly.

But when it was installed and i looked in the network tab...

I just had one connection which was locked and wouldnt connect.

so i made a new connection, and left everything as default in the new connection including username password and apn all blank as default.

it connects fine....but i cant get any data at all, it simply doesnt allow me to send or receive data...

my account is FOR SURE GPRS enabled because i use my blackberry 5810 on the same SIM card, and it uses GPRS....

so....
    im guessing i either need a username or password or an APN for the ROGERS ATT network in CANADA...

i tried setting the apn as PROXY
    as per a post i read...but that didnt work either...it cannot connect when i put that in.....

can anyone help me connect? maybe someone has some network settings.....do i have to specify dns or ip? and where would i find this out? or is there some apn i need to use specific to rogers att in canada...

please help me out if anyone can!!! im so eager to get this working online!!using GPRS!!!

thanks in advance!
    Please advise the web site to get this patch file.
    Click on the search link above and do a search for GPRS. Better yetr, read the last two news item on the main treocentral.com page.

Originally posted by ec347484
    Please advise the web site to get this patch file.