1. kin
    For Asia Pacific and New Zeland users only though.

Link is here:

http://www.handspring.grandtech.com/GPRS_upgrade.exe

Apparently you need 6700K memory free in the Treo and full battery to try it out. Warning from Handspring: If you load this and have probelms with it, you cannot switch back to original ROM software.

It also has some security to stop non Asia Pacific users from trying it out.

I haven't tried it yet so can't comment on whether it works. But I'm in Asia......
    Uhmmm. I little late there with this breaking news. :-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'm from Singapore and I've just upgraded with the GPRS patch. Everything went smoothly according to the instructions and I'm now surfing at GPRS speeds. Only one problem is that I can't seem to connect wirelessly to the Avantgo server anymore. I suspect it has something to do with my telco's proxy configuration. Anybody else from Singapore have success with M1 and in particular to connect to Avantgo wirelessly?
    Originally posted by tuen
    I'm from Singapore and I've just upgraded with the GPRS patch. Everything went smoothly according to the instructions and I'm now surfing at GPRS speeds. Only one problem is that I can't seem to connect wirelessly to the Avantgo server anymore. I suspect it has something to do with my telco's proxy configuration. Anybody else from Singapore have success with M1 and in particular to connect to Avantgo wirelessly?
    No problems. You may need to refresh all channels in your Avantgo conduit if its not working.