1.    #1  
    My wife currently works with a company that offers it's employees a % discount on reocuuring fees on AT&T Wireless (I think they call it a "Sponsorship Foundation Account").
    I'm thinking of taking advantage of the discount with new accounts on AT&T. However, her contract is only through the summer with no gurantee of renewal. If I take advantage of that while she's employed, what happens to the discount after she doesn't work with them, but we're still under AT&T contrat? Will they know?
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Accounts are supposed to be reviewed periodically to verify discounts are still applicable. A lot of that can depend on the company and how diligent they are on reviewing that information. You will eventually lose the discount; just can't tell you how long it will take.

I also don't know what ATT's stance is on any recovery of invalid discounts.

I've had a FAN discount for 7 years. there wasn't much to get it at the time; show my company ID and provide my company email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    My wife currently works with a company that offers it's employees a % discount on reocuuring fees on AT&T Wireless (I think they call it a "Sponsorship Foundation Account").
    I'm thinking of taking advantage of the discount with new accounts on AT&T. However, her contract is only through the summer with no gurantee of renewal. If I take advantage of that while she's employed, what happens to the discount after she doesn't work with them, but we're still under AT&T contrat? Will they know?
    my understandng is they dont check often, u could also check if u haveany college students in your family that can let u use their student discounts etc. there are many discounts applicable that people dont know.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sepherous View Post
    my understandng is they dont check often, u could also check if u haveany college students in your family that can let u use their student discounts etc. there are many discounts applicable that people dont know.
    My oldest is 7, would a 3rd-grade student ID qualify?
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    My oldest is 7, would a 3rd-grade student ID qualify?

hahaha i dont think so unfortunately :/
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I work for a company that offers discounts when using AT&T service (28% IIRC). This is on the primary account only. We have a family plan and we get the 28% off of my part (the larger part) but not on her part (the $9.99), so anything that is pricey, we get on my plan (bigger data plan, etc) to offset the costs.

If I leave the company I am working for, I will lose my discount the minute I try to make any changes because they are set up via my work e-mail address.

FYI.
    My Palm History
    ---------------
    V -> Vx -> Treo 90 -> Tungsten E -> Centro -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2
  7. Lkr
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    They never removed my discount from my former employer until I changed to my current one. They don't check a lot or they just don't care.
    FYI, the discount won't apply to the text plan charge for some strange att reasoning
    *Friendly Reminder - please do not post comments/suggestions about how to get around/cheat contract agreements. Thanks