1.    #1  
    AT&T now shows up in the Denver area as providing GSM support. AT&T will not advise if the Treo can work on their network (GSM) with an AT&T SIMM card and contract, they only support their own equipment. Anyone have compatibility info of AT&T GSM with an "unlocked" TREO ?
    I have manually switched over to the AT&T network and roamed on my Voicestream activated (unlocked) 270.
    I have manually switched over to the AT&T network and roamed on my Voicestream activated (unlocked) 270.
    So if you have a VS account, you can use the AT&T network at no additional charge?
  4.    #4  
    AT&T claims to roam on Voicestream in the Denver area, however with Voicestream you cannot roam on AT&T. Go figure. I'm really more interested in not roaming on AT&T but rather using them as a primary provider with my equipment (Treo 270). But AT&T will not confirm it is possible without their hardware. AT&T does show up on the Treo when you do "select Network" but the Treo will not register on their network probably because of the lack of roaming agreement. Anyone using AT&T as a primary provider with the treo or have roaming in their area ?
    Last edited by george_vc; 07/18/2002 at 01:45 PM.
    Originally posted by KRamsauer

So if you have a VS account, you can use the AT&T network at no additional charge?
    Apparently, the VS Nationwide plan allows you for roaming access on any digital GSM network and they deduct the minutes from your regular plan. Read their service agreement and you'll see. I also know this to be fact because I was in Las Vegas this past weekend, not a Voicestream market, and I roamed on Cingular the whole time. My online account access shows the minutes with a no charge rate.