1.    #1  
    Is there an option for this? I noticed that I cannot find it on my VZW pre... a friend was asking me
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    Is there an option for this? I noticed that I cannot find it on my VZW pre... a friend was asking me
    For Google Voice forwarding where your busy and unanswered calls are forwarded to your Google Voice account instead of your Cellular Company VM you would dial the following from your phone.

Alltel *71your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number
    AT&T *004*1your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number#
    Sprint Call Sprint Technical Support at 888 211 4727 and ask to turn on “call forward busy” and “call forward no answer” for your cell phone. This means that your phone will ring as usual when you receive a call, but if you are busy or do not answer the call will go to Google Voice. When they ask what number to forward to, tell them your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number. (Do not ask for “regular”, “normal”, or “immediate” call forwarding, or all of your calls will go to voicemail.)
    T-Mobile *004*1your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number#
    Verizon *711your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number
    US Cellular *74your-10-digit-Google-Voice-number

I would assume it would work the same way with any other 10-digit number (i.e home or office) but there may be an per call charge from the carrier for the use of this feature. I know that Sprint does not charge for this type of call forwarding anymore.
    yup, it shows up on my at&t pre. You go into the phone dialer, tap the menu on the top left and go to preferences and there is call forwarding.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic